GO SHOOTING PTY LTD (A.C.N. 102 775 897) agrees to instruct the participant whose name and signature appears below and to permit the participant to use its firearms, ammunition, safety equipment, services and facilities upon the terms and conditions hereinafter appearing;
1. Agrees that the firearms can be inherently dangerous and may lead to either death or injury. The participant voluntarily agrees to accept all risks and danger prior to, during and subsequent to the firing of guns including damage or injury caused by other participants.
2. Agrees to use Go Shooting’s services and facilities or occupy the premises and surrounds of and any part of it at their own risk and release to the full extent permitted by law, Go Shooting and its staff, agent, invitees and licensees of Go Shooting Pty Ltd and each of them from all liabilities whatsoever arising (including but not limited to any negligence or breach of control) resulting from any accident, loss, damage or injury to the participant or its staff agents, sub-contractors, invitees, licensees and/or permitters.
3. Agrees to inform management of any pre-existing health conditions, including any physical limitations or medical conditions, including but not limited to shoulder problems, neck weakness, back weakness, recent surgery, broken bones, heart conditions, nervous disorders, and epilepsy. Management recommends that pregnant women should seek medical advice before they participate.
4. The participant by this agreement indemnifies Go Shooting Pty Ltd and agrees to keep Go Shooting Pty Ltd always indemnified in respect of all loss, damage, consequent loss and damage claimed by any person against Go Shooting and legal fees or consultants fees which Go Shooting may suffer or incur and all money which Go Shooting may become liable to pay any person in respect of or arising directly or indirectly out of any act, default or omission on the part of the participant or its employees, servant, agents, invitees, licensees and/or permittees.
5. Agrees to abide by the rules and regulations established by Go Shooting Pty Ltd from time regarding the use and facilities and services of Go Shooting and shall comply with all lawful directions of Go Shooting as are given from time to time.
6. Grants permission to Go Shooting and their agents to utilise the participant’s image or likeness incidental to any photographic record live or recorded video displayer or any other transmission or reproduction in whole or in part, in any way which Go Shooting or such authorised person sees fit.
7. Agrees that Go Shooting may for any reason whatsoever terminate this agreement and require the participant to leave the premises. The participant agrees to abide by the directions of Go Shooting and leave the premises when directed to do so.
8. The expression “the participant” shall mean the participant or that referred to herein and his legal personal representative. The participant acknowledges that the terms and conditions hereof have been made available to the participant and that the participant has read and understood the same prior to entering into this agreement and acknowledges such by signing hereunder.
9. The participant will accept responsibility and pay for all deliberate damage caused to firearms and equipment used by the participant at cost.
10. Go Shooting refuses the right of entry of any patron on the grounds of intoxication or illicit drug use or under the influence of a medically prescribed drug. Policy on Liquor is that all participants must be under ZERO Blood Alcohol Concentration before participating. Any Participants who do not obey these regulations will not be allowed to handle any firearms.
11. The participant must be a minimum of 12 years of age. Minors under the age of twelve (12) are not allowed to handle firearms, as they are not covered under Go Shooting Pty Ltd public liability.
12. The participant should be approximately 140cm tall to be able to operate the firearm. This is subject to the patron being able to safely fit and operate the firearm in accordance to Go Shooting Pty Ltd safety rules and regulations.
13. Safety glasses and ear protection will be provided and are strongly recommended for all participants to be used when participating. Spectators are advised of the same and will be offered ear protection. Safety glasses and earmuffs remain the property of Go Shooting.
14. All participants MUST only operate firearms within the safety cages provided.
15. It is forbidden to touch and firearms unless expressly directed to do so by a Go Shooting instructor
16. At no time are participants permitted to handle any ammunition. This will be in absolute control of Go Shooting’s instructors.
17. It is forbidden for the participant to participate in a Go Shooting experience if they have committed a crime under any State or Territory in Australia that will make them a prohibited person to operate a firearm. Failure to declare this may result in prosecution.
18. Participants and any accompanying spectators are welcome but must sign an indemnity form upon arrival.
19. Participants are required to be at the assembly point NO LATER than 10 minutes prior to the start time. ALL PARTICIPANTS are required to attend the safety briefing promptly at the advertised start time. Anyone not attending this briefing WILL NOT is allowed to participate.
20. Photo ID will be required for events in QLD and NSW.
21. Refunds for cancellation prior to the experience will be subject to our cancellation policy.
- 1-7 days prior – 100% of the booking
- 7-14 days prior – 50% of the booking or loss of deposit for private group bookings
- 30 days prior – Private groups can cancel and have deposits returned.
Rescheduling is allowed for groups outside of 14 days.
Gift vouchers are valid for 12 months from date of issue. Gift vouchers are non-refundable.
Events booked with management companies will need to adhere to those companies’ cancellation policies and deal directly with them in the process.
Go Shooting operates outdoors and will proceed in all weather conditions. Cancellation due to weather only will only be accepted due to extreme cases where Go Shooting deems it unsafe to continue to operate. We will endeavour to provide an alternative date to hold the event based on the suitability for both parties.
No refunds will be given if any of the terms and conditions are breached or if less than the number of booked participants attend the event.
22. For participants attending our Quandong (Werribee) venue please be advertised that those arriving under guidance from an online map or GPS system that they may be advised to enter via the Cobbledicks Ford Road. Please note this is unsealed and subject to flooding. We advise DO NOT attempt this. Please use the Ballan Road entry either from Werribee central or from the Bacchus Marsh direction.
23. Go Shooting’s dress code expressly forbids singlets, camouflage clothing, and open toe footwear such as thongs. Any clothing that is sexually inappropriate or racially vilifying is also forbidden.
24. Vehicle parking upon Go Shooting ranges is entirely at the owners’ own risk